About year ago, I made a list of things I wanted to do with my life (http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=169239866760). I've achieved a lot of that list, and I just turned 26 so I think its time to update! Here are my new life goals:
1) Maintain or grow Onoko profitability, as we double our staff count and continue our acquisition of the social media universe.
2) Remember to pray for people, especially my family, at least every day.
3) Continue to get fit (I'm halfway to target on most metrics!)
4) Learn about and support microfinance initiatives, especially in association with my new friends at Opportunity (who are very cool btw).
5) Go to Leeds more and hang out with Ayana + Lukshmi + Johann (and buy Ayana lots of presents so she likes me)
6) Find a beautiful, intelligent, encouraging girl, then love other people and change the world together :).
Lots of other cool trips and experiences planned for the next year, but they don't count as life objectives so are not going on the list :).